The Bard and Me

The Bard and Me
My quest to read everything that William Shakespeare has ever written!

Friday 31 December 2010

Happy New Year!

Hello Internet!

just 6 hours until 2011 (and the Shakespeare-read-everything-athon starts!)...i hope you all have a lovely new year! i ....wont, sadly because i'm working at the pub!

This is my pub:
How many pubs feature in Shakespeare's plays? wonder if he was a big drinker???

I think this is a could point at which to introduce you lovely people to The Lane Ends as i am sure like many characters (yes i am a where the Lane Ends Pub is a mere building but it features heavily in my life) in my life it will pop up quiet a lot.....

note to self must mention 'Tall Norm' and 'Dodgy Dave' at some point....Rosencrantz and Guildenstern?..Maybe...

Anyway ...HAPPY NEW YEAR! to all of you...and please spare a little thought for me bringing the new year in knee deep in unwashed glasses and drunk men...

Peace Out

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment