The Bard and Me

The Bard and Me
My quest to read everything that William Shakespeare has ever written!

Tuesday 14 December 2010

Hello!

My name is Sam, I am an actress  - http://www.spotlight.com/interactive/cv/197890844653 , puppet maker and bar maid (unfortunately! pulling pints is lovely but not fulfilling in the grand sense)…I love dogs and have a spaniel called Grace.

…I have decided to have a so called ‘fling’ throughout the whole of 2011 with William Shakespeare. This blog will be my companion in my quest to read everything that William Shakespeare has ever written in 12 months…Starting on 01/01/11 and ending 01/01/12.

It should be mentioned that my interest in The Bard (William Shakespeare) has only blossomed in the last few years…until then I found it boring, unnecessary and as a person with Dyslexia a bit of an enemy! The closest I came to enjoying it was watching Leo and Clair slash about in the pool in Romeo and Juliet!

This blog is for everyone and anyone…Lets share the Bards work and the Love…

Peace out
x


No comments:

Post a Comment